Nothing is more effective than a Natural homemade Sun Block.
Here is what you will need:
1/4 cup oil (Coconut, olive, almond or grapeseed)
5 teaspoons Zinc Oxide
1 Tablespoon Beeswax (This makes the sunscreen waterproof)
3 Tablespoon of natural aloe vera gel
2 tablespoons Shea Butter
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon Vitamin E oil
10 drops Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Combine ingredients except zinc oxide in a larger glass jar.
- Fill a medium saucepan with a couple inches of water and place over medium heat.
- Put a lid on the jar loosely and place in the pan with the water.
- As the water heats, the ingredients in the jar will start to melt. Shake or stir occasionally to incorporate. When all ingredients are completely melted, add the zinc oxide, stir in well and pour into the jar.
- Stir a few times as it cools to make sure zinc oxide is incorporated.