- Mix together 3 teaspoons of brown sugar in 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Apply all over the face and scrub gently in circular motion.
- Once dry after 15 minutes wash off with cold water and pat dry.
Lemon and Rose Water:
- Mix a little of lemon juice and rose water together and apply this mixture on the pimples and leave it on for half an hour. This should be continued for three to four weeks as a natural home remedy.
Ice can be used to quickly get rid of pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area, and in freezing the skin pores and removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin. When used repeatedly on the pimples throughout the day, ice helps reduce swelling and will immediately soothe your skin.
- Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds.
- Wait a few minutes and repeat the process.
- Pulp of ripe tomato when regularly applied for an hour is an effective treatment against pimples. The cucumber pulp also does the same act of curing pimples in a natural way.
Garlic is an antiviral agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples.
- Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces. Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the treatment several times a day.